Are you currently trying to begin a marijuana dispensary in Colorado? Those who find themselves trying to open Colorado marijuana dispensaries must understand that there are certain steps involved and certain requirements any particular one has to meet up before he is able to be successful in his venture. Among the most crucial issues that a person must bear in mind is he needs to obtain a marijuana dispensary permit before he is able to proceed further. Given below is a breakdown of the steps a person must take at the time of acquiring a permit to open a dispensary.
1. The first step is the application form. The application form should be completed and submitted with all the necessary documents to the City Clerk’s office.
2. You can find certain locations only in which a dispensary may be established. Because of this, it is very important to make contact with the relevant authority and verify whether the place of one’s interest meets their requirements.
3. When you make a credit card application, you will even have to submit your fingerprints as well as for all primary caregivers alien labs. You may make an appointment at the City Clerks’office and have the fingerprints taken.
4. Another thing could be the criminal background of the applicant. Law enforcement department will conduct a criminal background history and will even verify that all the facts included in the application form are correct and complete.
5. It’s also possible to be required to obtain a Sign Permit could it be is proposed. Moreover, the sign you decide on to put shall adhere to the rules of the municipal code and mustn’t contain any images of a marijuana plant or the phrase marijuana itself.
6. As an applicant, it is also important to obtain business and sales tax license.
7. When you have made a credit card applicatoin, it is likely to be reviewed by the City Manager and a determination is likely to be made within 30 days. Sometimes, the review process will take long if the investigation period has been extended. When the review process has been completed, you is likely to be notified and a copy of your choice is likely to be mailed to you.
They are the primary steps involved in opening Colorado marijuana dispensaries.