I’ve been working right out of my living for over eight months now. You can find many ways I’ve used my computer to wrangle some extra income – from building my own personal websites, to playing the stock market, to finding freelance work with sites like GetAFreelancer and Guru. Today though, I’m going to talk about my favorite way to bring in a few dough: playing tournament poker.
I’ve played poker for pretty much ten years, nonetheless it wasn’t until a couple years ago that I started to actually understand some complex concepts. (One funny thing I noticed when I started to learn good investing strategy is that it’s very similar to good poker strategy! It makes sense, I guess, simply because they both involve good money management.)
Expert poker is made upon three basic levels of thought:
1. What do I have?
2. What does my opponent have?
3. What does my opponent believe I have?
It may continue forever from here, of course, since the next you might be “What does my opponent believe I believe he’s?” and so forth – but that is where it starts. Let’s address these in turn.
(1) What are you experiencing? Obviously your hand strength is a significant variable, but it’s not the most important. When you yourself have a lock, poker online terbaik your priority is maximizing your profit. With an orange, it’s easy to allow it to go. The tough part is making the most of it when you yourself have a hand you’re not sure about. That is where in actuality the experts show their strength.
(2) What does my opponent have? If your opponent has nothing, it doesn’t even matter that which you hold. You can’t receives a commission off on your own quad sixes if he missed his flush anyway. Figuring out just how much your opponent is willing to invest is an essential section of determining your betting size.
(3) What does my opponent believe I have? An astute player will recognize when he’s beat a lot more quickly. By paying attention to how your opponent responds to certain situations, and by examining points 1 and 2 closely, you ought to be able to make an informed guess as to how to approach them. A great player might dispose of that flush if you bet your quads too strongly; another player might think a little bet screams “call me!” but he’ll pay off that huge, “obvious bluff “.
I made over $15,000 dollars playing poker in half a year, and I never played a tournament larger than $50. Have a look at sites like 2 + 2 Publishing and PocketFives for forums and links to online poker sites. Poker is the new sport, except now anyone is an athlete – right from home!
If you want money now, like I mean within the next hour, try what I did. I’m making more money now than within my old business and you can too, read the amazing, true story, in the hyperlink below. When I joined I was skeptical for ten seconds before I realized what this was. I was smiling from ear to ear and you will too.